Developing a long-term competitive advantage through innovations to breadth or narrowness of the project focusing on the result for the Identification of current and potential competitors in Embedded Systems
Topic includes, but is not limited to……
Innovations Will Revolutionize The Future
Innovations addressing societal and environmental issues.
- Water Management
- Access to Healthcare
- Waste Management Solutions
- Energy Conservation and Management
- Covid'19 / Pandemic related solutions
- Disaster Management
- Children and Women Safety
12-March-2021 - 15-March-2021
The evaluation focuses on the objective, the significance of the idea, proposed block diagram, and project scope
Abstract Submission & Shortlisting:
- The abstract ought to be submitted in .PDF format from min 250 to max 500 words
- The abstract certainly include with proposed block diagram & objectives along with the team members list
- Each team is likely to have its own team name
The proposed work should not cross the boundary on the given domains and the research scope is highly appreciable
22-March-2021 - 24-March-2021
The evaluation is based on the legitimate structure in the poster during the presentation followed by the brainstorming session with mentors
Discussion with Mentors:
- All the team members should join the given link on time; if any of the participants did not attend the discussion without any prior information will be eliminated.
- The poster certainly include the given titles however the colors, font size, & colors are free to choose but legible
- The poster presentation will be a maximum of 5mins.
Shortlisted teams satisfying the conditions in the Level1
05-April-2021 - 07-April-2021
The weigh up is based on the presentation, demonstration, report submitted.
- Need to submit the brief report on the given template for the proposed work
- The proposed work demonstration is mandatory however it may be a simulation or prototype
- If not the simulation or prototype showcasing is not possible the working video is mandatory
- Any change in the project as per suggestion given in Level2 by mentors (if applicable)
The report must be submitted in the given google form on or before one day of the time of participation.
Note: Additional points for the social media activities, #tags & likes in Instagram
Rules and Regulations:
- Students may feel free to form their team, irrespective of the departments and year of studying with the team size from a minimum of 3 members to a maximum of 5 members
- Registration through a College ID card is mandatory. Each and every member in the group should make your registration the portal.
- You can either invite your friends from other colleges to form your team or you can request other teams to add you as a member.
- There are three rounds for the process namely;
- Round 1- Idea submission
- Round 2: Poster Presentation
- Round 3: Solution realization and Grand Finale for the shortlisted teams.
- Idea proposal for HackerJACK 1.0 is free to the given domain, and have open innovations are also truly welcome.
- You are expected to come up with new and innovative ideas, any idea that has been copied from somewhere will be disqualified.
- The Evaluator is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to You or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation.
- Students will be connected to the Whatsapp group for further proceedings.
- Late, lost, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, or indecipherable entries will not be accepted and no responsibility will be assumed by the evaluator for such entries.
- To enter, You must fully complete the online HackerJACK 1.0 contest form. If You do not furnish the required details You will be disqualified. You warrant that the information, details, and particulars submitted by You are true, accurate, and complete. Incorrect or incomplete entries may be disqualified from the BIT Techfest – HackerJACK 1.0
- You are prohibited from submitting to this HackerJACK 1.0 contest, Submission, including but not limited to, any codes, graphics, images, or any material for which You are not the sole and rightful owner.
- All Submissions are non-returnable.
- You have not licensed or assigned the copyright and/or any other intellectual property rights in and to the Submission to any third party anywhere in the world.
- You will not upload or otherwise transfer files that contain material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy or confidentiality) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Your Submission does not violate or infringe upon any intellectual property rights or any other rights of any third party;
- You will not upload or otherwise transfer files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, backdoors, time bombs, spyware, adware, corrupted files, or any file that may disable, erase, or otherwise damage the operation of another computer.
- You will not provide false or inaccurate information pertaining to the origin or source of materials contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Your Submission does not and will not violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance, rule, regulation, confidentiality agreement, or other agreement